The sports industry is undoubtedly as diverse as the sports within it. It includes a variety of sectors and its automation needs are sometimes surprising. In order to perform and remain constantly competitive on the market, businesses in this industry must certainly rely on components and industrial machines at the cutting edge of technology, on top of relying on the optimization of their technological resources already in place.
Whether it requires expertise in automation, heavy industry, IIoT – Industrial Internet of Things, machine safety, machine vision, motion control, robotics and cobotics or traceability, each business always benefits from our in-depth expertise of the industrial sector in order to identify the best products, the best technology or the most appropriate solution for their needs.
Main industrial sectors Sports Industry
- Fitness machine manufacturers | Weight machines, treadmill, stationary bike, etc.
- Sports equipment manufacturers | Various sticks, balls, goals, nets, diving board, pucks, rackets, mats, floor covering, etc.
- Sports machinery manufacturers | Ball and repeating ball launcher, slap shot tester and other types of test bench, etc.
Main industrial applications Sports Industry
- Automation | Automation of technological components or industrial machines
- IIoT | Intelligent interfaces, wireless communication and connection of industrial objects
- Machine safety | Proven safety mechanisms and systems
- Machine vision | Quality control, detection and reading of precise data
- Motion Control | Coordination of precise, repetitive or preprogrammed movements
- Robotics & cobotics | Robotization of precise or random tasks, autonomous or non-autonomous
- Traceability | Identification of sports machines and products