Customized engineered solutions aim to resolve the various complex technological problems businesses encounter. Knowing each business has its own technological challenges including unique requirements and implementing most solutions often involve more than one key partner is why Rotalec’s Project Division aims to work closely with its customers in order to design the optimal solution.
The engineers assigned to each project prioritize the achievements of high-level standards, in addition to ensuring highest requirements are met in terms of safety standards. Depending on the complexity of the project, it may be possible to design a solution from components already in place or to start from scratch with an idea to offer you the option that best suit your needs.
Furthermore, if your business would like to, proof of concepts or feasibility studies can be designed in order to allow you to assess which solution is the most appropriate for your needs and to ensure it will perfectly adapt to your technological environment. This ensures you are getting a proven solution before investing more.
Main design stages of a customized engineered solution
- Preliminary brainstorming and assessment of the technical problem to be solved
- Conceptualization of tailor-made engineered solution options
- Proof of concept or feasibility study, upon request and when applicable
- Project planning | Timeframe, costs, products, technologies
- Technical and professional precise drawings, after approval
- Realization of the customized engineered solution
Main customized engineered solution
- Automation | Industrial processes
- Heavy industry | Turnkey cable carrier systems and solutions including connectors
- Heavy industry | Gantry crane electrification and festoon systems
- IIoT | Connectivity
- Machine vision | Machine vision systems integration
- Motion control | Automated conveyor systems
- Robotics & cobotics | Integration of collaborative robots
- Traceability | Identification with part number and business logo
- Applicable to all expertises | CSA certified electrical panels
Depending on the required area of expertise, whether it is automation, heavy industry, IIoT – Industrial Internet of Things, machine safety, machine vision, motion control, robotics & cobotics and traceability, you will always benefit from our professional team’s vast knowledge of the industrial sector.
Do not hesitate to consult the various industrial applications to give you new ideas according to your industry or sector, or to consult our achievements in the form of specific case studies to find out what we have achieved with other businesses.