The health industry is essential to human life, as well as animal life, and the prevention as much as the treatment of disease and infection are considered of paramount importance. This industry includes a variety of sectors and its automation needs are numerous. In order to perform and remain constantly competitive on the market, businesses in this industry must certainly rely on components and industrial machines at the cutting edge of technology, on top of relying on the optimization of their technological resources already in place.
Whether it requires expertise in automation, heavy industry, IIoT – Industrial Internet of Things, machine safety, machine vision, motion control, robotics and cobotics or traceability, each business always benefits from our in-depth expertise of the industrial sector in order to identify the best products, the best technology or the most appropriate solution for their needs.
Main industrial sectors Health Industry
- Biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical
- Medical technologies
Main industrial applications Health Industry
- Automation | Automation of technological components or industrial machines
- Heavy industry | Electrification, high power industrial machines and robust products
- IIoT | Intelligent interfaces, wireless communication and connection of industrial objects
- Machine safety | Proven safety mechanisms and systems
- Machine vision | Quality control, detection and reading of precise data
- Motion Control | Coordination of precise, repetitive or preprogrammed movements
- Robotics & cobotics | Robotization of precise or random tasks, autonomous or non-autonomous
- Traceability | Identification of medical machines, drugs, pharmaceutical containers and other medical products