The energy industry is constantly evolving in order to identify optimal technologies using renewable energy that is both affordable and eco-friendly. This industry is essential to the proper functioning of the whole industrial sector, not to mention the residential sector. Clean, cost efficient and sustainable energy is without a doubt the ideal goal. Its automation needs are then numerous. In order to perform and remain constantly competitive on the market, businesses in this industry must certainly rely on components and industrial machines at the cutting edge of technology, on top of relying on the optimization of their technological resources already in place.
Whether it requires expertise in automation, heavy industry, IIoT – Industrial Internet of Things, machine safety, machine vision, motion control, robotics and cobotics or traceability, each business always benefits from our in-depth expertise of the industrial sector in order to identify the best products, the best technology or the most appropriate solution for their needs.
Main industrial sectors Energy Industry
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Solar energy
- Wind power
Main industrial applications Energy Industry
- Automation | Automation of technological components or industrial machines
- Heavy industry | Electrification, high power industrial machines and robust products
- IIoT | Intelligent interfaces, wireless communication and connection of industrial objects
- Machine safety | Proven safety mechanisms and systems
- Machine vision | Quality control, detection and reading of precise data
- Motion Control | Coordination of precise, repetitive or preprogrammed movements
- Robotics & cobotics | Robotization of precise or random tasks, autonomous or non-autonomous
- Traceability | Permanent or temporary identification of industrial parts