The heavy industry is essential to the exploitation of raw products and their transformation. This industry includes a variety of sectors and its automation needs are numerous. In order to perform and remain constantly competitive on the market, businesses in this industry must certainly rely on components and industrial machines at the cutting edge of technology, on top of relying on the optimization of their technological resources already in place.
Whether it requires expertise in automation, heavy industry, IIoT – Industrial Internet of Things, machine safety, machine vision, motion control, robotics and cobotics or traceability, each business always benefits from our in-depth expertise of the industrial sector in order to identify the best products, the best technology or the most appropriate solution for their needs.
Main industrial sectors Heavy Industry
- Chemical and petrochemical | Basic plastic and base chemical treatment, storage, transport and monitoring system
- Metallurgical | Steel, smelting, rolling, pipe mills, etc.
- Mining | Ball mills, extractor, granulators, separators, conveyor systems, ore processing, subsurface, surface and drilling equipment manufacturing, etc.
- Oil and gas | Oil field development, drilling and data management, hydraulic fracking, refining, instrumentation and safety monitoring, steam extraction (SAGD), etc.
Main industrial applications Heavy Industry
- Automation | Automation of technological components or industrial machines
- Heavy industry | Electrification, high power industrial machines and robust products
- IIoT | Intelligent interfaces, wireless communication and connection of industrial objects
- Machine safety | Proven safety mechanisms and systems
- Machine vision | Quality control, detection and reading of precise data
- Motion Control | Coordination of precise, repetitive or preprogrammed movements
- Robotics & cobotics | Robotization of precise or random tasks, autonomous or non-autonomous
- Traceability | Permanent or temporary identification of industrial parts or heavy industry products