LASE’s innovative, high-quality laser sensors and laser-based systems have been trusted by customers worldwide since 1990 – providing accurate measurements in even the most challenging operating conditions. LASE’s products and operational practices are ISO 9001:2008 certified and SCC** 2011 accredited, ensuring maximum standardisation, transparency, and reliability.
LASE’s product offering includes:
- Automatic stacking cranes, container profiling vessels, damage inspectors, truck classification gates, positioning cranes, lifting prevention, and load collision prevention systems for port logistics.
- Bulk volume conveyors, bunkers, and heaps for mining volume and bulk train loading stations.
- Collision prevention applications, rotary car dumpers, and truck volume measurement for mining logistics.
- Slab dimension and profile measurements, billet thickness casting machines, heavy-plate dimension measurements for steel dimension and coil positioning trailers and wagons, coil profiling yards, and slab positioning yards, furnaces, and tracking roller table for steel logistics.
- Laser tracking and people counting systems for building automation.
- Waste volume incinerators for waste logistics.
LASE’s products can be used in anti-collision, dimension, fill level, monitoring, positioning, profile, volume, and warehouse applications by the port, mining, steel, building automation, and waste industries.
Talk to the Experts
Contact us to discuss your specific automation, sensor, or control needs, or to place an order.