Contrinex manufactures sensors like no other. For over forty years, it’s been a global leader in inductive and photoelectric sensors specializing in miniature devices, devices in full-metal housings, and equipment guaranteeing resistance to extreme environmental conditions. Contrinex’s range of sensing equipment includes:
- Self-contained, miniature, photoelectric, and inductive sensors.
- Inductive sensors with operating distances up to four times the leading standard.
- Chemically and mechanically rugged full-metal sensors.
- Sensors for operating temperatures up to 230 degrees Celsius and for permanent pressures up to 500 bar (peak 1,000 bar).
- Full-metal sensors for the food industry (IP68 & IP69K).
- Full-metal RFID systems.
- Inductive and photoelectric sensors with analog output.
- Photoelectric sensors with background suppression.
- Fibre-optic solutions.
- Safety light curtains.
Contrinex sensors are preferred by clients from around the world, renowned for their technical performance and uncompromising quality. Before components are allowed to be released, they need to pass comprehensive tests. All departments are ISO14001:2004 and ISO9001:2008 certified.
Talk to the Experts
Contact us to discuss your specific automation, sensor, or control needs, or to place an order.