KabelSchlepp Uniflex Advanced Cable Carrier
Uniflex Advanced, part of KabelSchlepp’s basic line, is a light, quiet, all-rounder cable carrier suitable for a wide range of applications.
Uniflex Advanced is available in multiple models and options to meet your application needs. Each model features weight-optimized chain geometry, high torsional rigidity, and favorable ratio of inner cavity space to outer width. Additional product features include:
- Robust, double stroke system aids in long unsupported lengths.
- Plastic Universal Mounting Brackets (UMB) allows you to easily connect Uniflex from top, bottom, or front of the bracket.
- Different design options include inward (Design 040) or outward (Design 030) opening detachable frame-stay bars. Other design options include completely covering one side (Design 050) or both (Design 060/080 – Tube Series) with a plastic cover system.
- Vertical dividers and horizontal separators are available for efficiently partitioning the carrier cavity and separating the cables. Dividers can be fixed for installations where the carrier is operating on its side and applications with high transverse/ lateral acceleration.
- This cable carrier has an internal noise dampening system for a quiet operation and can be easily opened due to ball joint hinge mechanism.
- Additional features include single part mounting bracket with integrated strain relief comb, single- part non-opening chain links and built-in lateral wear surfaces.
Model Uniflex Advanced 1665 features an extended height frame stay which can be used to route cables with very large diameters that require more cavity space than the standard frame stay allows (such as vacuum hoses).
For more information on the Uniflex Advanced cable carrier, contact your Rotalec sales representative.